EBOOKS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
Textbooks are fully refundable within the policy from the opening of each semester's sales period until the given expiration date of that semester (available on store receipt, or further down on this page). After the expiration of the refund period, all sales are final.
- Original sales receipt for all refunds
- Picture ID (student ID or valid driver's license)
- New books must be in perfect condition *
- Original shrink-wrap must be unbroken
- Custom-published materials (course readers, lecture notes, syllabi)
- Publisher custom books
- Anything marked "non-returnable"
Fall and Spring 100% refund 1st Friday of the semester (within given guidelines).
100% refund 2nd Friday of the semester with an add/drop form.
Summer Workshops & 2 Week Classes:
100% refund 1st day of class.
Summer 4 & 8 Week Sessions:
100% refund 1st friday after classes start.